The South Australian Wine & Food
Society Inc. (Adelaide)
12 George Street, Hawthorn, SA,
Five dinners & two tastings on Tues/Wed: Annual Picnic
The South Australian Wine and Food Society is a non-profit organisation of
lovers of wine and food in Adelaide, South Australia. We were established
in 1974 and are affiliated with the Federation of Wine & Food Societies of
Our aims in the SAW&FS are:
- to provide excellent functions (not necessarily extravagant or high cost)
- to enable members to experience wine and food which they might not
- to encourage pursuit of excellence in wine and food suppliers
- to enable our members to benefit from contact with experts in the wine and
food industry, and,
- to enjoy the company of like-minded people.
Each year we have 5 dinners or lunches, of which at least one is
black tie, 2 wine tastings on Tuesday and/or Wedbesdays, Annual picnic.
While our functions are private events for our members and
their guests, we welcome visitors from other wine and food societies affiliated
with the Federation of W&FS of Australia.
To the extent we can, SAWFS would be delighted to help visitors to South
Australia to experience our wine, food and people.
To learn more about this Society, the events
and membership opportunities.
Contact the Society’s Secretary
Wednesday, April 19, 2017